- This event has passed.
RAGTRADE ATLANTA 2016 Runway Show
October 5, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25.00
RAGTRADE ATLANTA 2016 Runway Show Presented by The Lincoln Motor Company
RAGTRADE ATLANTA, an award-winning fashion organization devoted to the discovery and promotion of top emerging fashion designers from around the globe, today announced their relationship with The Lincoln Motor Company to present the 3rd annual RAGTRADE ATLANTA Runway Show Presented by The Lincoln Motor Company taking place October 5, 2016 at the Georgia Freight Depot.
The premier fashion event will include a night of industry-quality runway shows featuring the latest fall/winter 2016 collections on a shoppable runway show from a curated group of designers which include:
- Apoteca – Womenswear designer made in Lithuania
- Cease & Desist – Contemporary menswear designer based in Atlanta, GA
- Natt Taylor – Winner of Belk’s 2015 Southern Designer Showcase; The City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs 2015 Emerging Fashion Designer Grant recipient; RAGTRADE ATLANTA 2014, 2015 featured designer
- Kenya Freeman of Sylvia Mollie – The City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs 2015 Emerging Fashion Designer Grant recipient; RAGTRADE ATLANTA 2015 featured designer
- Onyii (“Own-Yee”) Brown of Onyii & Co. – Contemporary womenswear designer; Martha Stewart American Made 2015 Style Finalist
- William Malcolm Luxe Collection – Bespoke Luxury Menswear created by William Malcolm also known as “The Style Artist”. He is also the design director for William Malcolm Eyewear, Lapel Kandy and Detroit Saddle Company
Event Day Details
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm || “The Shops” Pop-up Lounge
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm || RAGTRADE ATLANTA 2016 Runway Show